Effective and Last Updated: May 3, 2018
1) Information Collected
We collect two types of information from you: i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
- Voluntary Registration Information.In order to fully access this Site, you must first complete the registration process, during which we will collect personal information about you. The information will include your name, address, company name and email address. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis.
- Voluntary Information for Services and Features. We [also] collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including: i) making purchases, ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, iii) consenting to receive email, iv) participating in our forum, iv) commenting on articles, and others. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your “Contact Information” in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your shopping preferences and demographics which will help us better serve you and our others users in the future.
- Cookies. Our site uses “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. If a user’s system is idle for a defined time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorized access to the user’s information while they are away from their computer.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site.
Third-Party Cookies: In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
You may choose to invite friends to join Cayzu by sending invitation emails via our invite feature. Cayzu stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be added to your social network, confirm orders/purchases and also to send reminders of the invitations. Cayzu does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact Cayzu to request removal of their information from our database.
3) How We Use Your Information
Cayzu only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
Cayzu will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to our suppliers and other third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of Cayzu unless required to do so by law. Further, Cayzu reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
Please note that personally identifiable information is used only to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient online experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
Cayzu may use your personal information for target advertising toward you based on things such as region, gender, interests, goals, habits, etc.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyze data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Web site usage, and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. We may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
Also, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
Cayzu may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN FORUMS SUCH AS A BULLETIN BOARD, CHAT ROOM OR ANY OTHER PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AREA OF THE SITE.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
4) How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
5) Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account at http://portal.cayzu.com and accessing features such as edit and account.
6) Email Choice/Opt-out
If you no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may opt-out of receiving these communications by changing your “email notification” settings in your “account settings.”
7) Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorised to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
8)Social Media Features
9) Disclaimer to Security
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive update to existing European Union laws that goes into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU resident’s data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. View Cayzu’s commitment to GDPR
11) Notification of Changes
12) CONTACT INFORMATION:
102 Murray Street